Descrição da Vaga
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Prepare and monitor the short term planning and schedule of all contracted services for wind farms serviced by GE, performing the allocation of resources to activities in a way that maximizes results and minimize waste.
* Assess the available resources to meet the execution of planned tasks.
* Follow-up the on time delivery of materials, tools, consumables and other external resources required to meet the schedule.
* Act on short term issues/risks to schedule.Schedule the preparation and availability of qualified manpower (trainings, medical exams, absences, etc).
* Monitor the performance of external hired services and support site manager.
* Prepare the weekly, monthly and quarterly maintenance schedule of wind farms according to the long term planning and any other required activity that arise during this term.
* Create service requests and tasks in the appropriate systems.
* Perform critical analysis of scheduled and executed services from a daily to a quarterly basis, looking for variances and requires corrective actions.
* Technical degree from an accredited college/school and a minimum of 2 years industry experience within maintenance functions and continuous improvement.
* Experience in maintenance planning, control and execution.
* Proficiency with tools used to planning, scheduling and reporting.
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
* Experience in conducting field services scheduling.
* Ability to direct complex daily activity of multiple work streams, focused on issue resolution.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines and commitments.
* Highly motivated goal-oriented self starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, takes initiative to make things happen, high "say/do ratio".
* Solid interpersonal skills – strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills, including multitaking and ability to prioritize and meet deadline, follow up and attention to detail.
* Intellectually sharp, able to grasp concepts and think / learn quickly.