Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native women’s fashion brand that continously launches the latest international trends at disruptive prices. The brand sells omni-channel on www.amaro.com and via digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
We are seeking a razor-sharp Web & Mobile Analytics Specialist to join the Performance Marketing Department. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and work side-by-side with Business Intelligence, Engineering and other Marketing teams.
Prior experience structuring and maintaining web and mobile analytics projects in an e-commerce or direct response context is required.The ideal candidate is highly technical, intellectually curious and think as an online marketer.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com, as well as our iOS and Android apps to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Help AMARO deliver a digital experience to our customers that is considered human and enhances the perception of the brand
- Become a trusted leader for everything related to Web and Mobile Analytics
- Own and maintain our analytics tag manager tools (GTM or mParticle)
- Deeply understand our desktop and mobile platforms and how users interact with them
- Analyze and evaluate large amounts of data
- Provide actionable analytics insights to several Performance Marketing teams such as Paid Media, Growth Marketing and CRM
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a Ecommerce or Direct Response context
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Advanced experience with Mobile Analytics platforms such as Appsflyer or Amplitude
- Advanced understanding of tracking technologies (Conversion Pixels and SDKs)
- Experience managing and maintaining a Tag Management system such as Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Understanding of XMLs and product catalog feeds
- Basic SQL skills is preferred, but not mandatory
- Level of English: advanced or fluent
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, developing and implementing new technologies on it’s own
- Highly analytical and quantitative
- Passion for data and learning new things
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.