Descrição da Vaga
Adobe's Digital Marketing Unit is looking for a hardworking, proactive Sales Leader, responsible for managing a team of Enterprise Sales professionals who successfully deliver on their respective sales goals. This will cover all Digital Marketing reps across Brazil. This leader should be familiar with selling enterprise software and have experience leading by example. This individual is ideally a self-starter capable of getting up to speed quickly, building teams, closing new business and managing high-level relationships. In this role, the sales leader works closely with Head of LATAM, Marketing staff, and Service staff to develop and implement specific strategic plans to achieve or exceed revenue targets throughout across the region- including new business acquisition (new clients and selling additional products to current clients) and renewals with existing clients.
What you'll do
- Lead a high caliber enterprise sales team consisting of Enterprise Account Executives
- Recruit, coach, mentor, and manage sales professionals to achieve yearly sales of the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Develop effective sales strategies and deliver compelling product demonstrations and sales pitches.
- Cultivate and grow relationships with industry leaders that will lead to sales opportunities and new business.
- Apply a thorough understanding of the marketplace, industry trends, funding developments and products to all management activities and strategic sales decisions.
- Ensure that Sales department operations function smoothly, with the goal of facilitating executed sales and/or closings; operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Help team assess, clarify, and validate their prospects needs on an ongoing basis, drive revenue growth through
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Define sales strategy and lead by example
- Drive a strong sales discipline and ensure the execution of sales leads
- Build long-term strategy, and operationalize our overall approach to win new customers, increase customer satisfaction, and identify upsell opportunities across the customer base.
- Meet monthly and quarterly goals for revenue based quota carrying field reps
- Hire, motivate, coach and provide training to increase productivity and skill sets of employees
- Direct day to day activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met
- Run a strong operational process around pipeline and opportunity to drive maximum productivity and performance from our team. Provide detailed activity reports, opportunity management, quotes, and weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting as well as verbal feedback to sales management
- Collaborate with Marketing, client success, and Product Management teams for training, building campaigns and providing customer/prospect feedback
- Report into the Head of LATAM
- Role will be staffed in the Sao Paulo office
What you need to succeed
- 7+ in executive level sales management/leadership
- 10+ years' experience in direct software sales
- Strong and successful track record of Enterprise Software Sales.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Sales and Process as well as the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/ opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Creative problem-solving approach
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong partnerships with existing customers to grow existing revenue streams to meet or exceed objective
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Willingness to travel as needed
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to grow your career, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.