Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
The Virtual Sales Specialist (VSS) works within the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS & CS) organization and is responsible for achieving new and renewal service goals by closely working with our Account team, Customers and Partners.
You will build direct relationships with customers and work closely with selected channel partners to drive new sales opportunities and renewals for Cisco Security solutions within your territory. You will lead all aspects of sales while using state of the art technologies to remotely collaborate with customers and demonstrate new sales models to help customers maximize their revenue. Among your daily tasks you will:
* Utilize marketing, prospecting and cold-calling, account profiling, pipeline creation.
* Create unsolicited proposals to a dedicated group of accounts in terms of goal attainment of sales quota, customer satisfaction, and market coverage.
* Assess accounts to identify budget, decision makers, and potential issues that could create a new opportunity or affect current opportunities.
* Develop territory account plans, prioritize resources, execute to meet or exceed sales quota.
* Conduct marketing and lead generation activities to promote interest and build sales within assigned territory.
* Pre and post-sale management of opportunity life-cycle, and ultimate customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* Ability to coach partners and peers to enhance the selling process.
* Possess a broad and deep understanding of Cisco products that can be translated into a comprehensive sales strategy utilizing skills ranging from cold-calling to SWOT analysis to up-selling to forecast accuracy to presentation skills.
* Must be competent with this technology and comfortable delivering presentations to large groups of people and capable of handling difficult questions, which may be of a technical or business nature.
* Working knowledge of competitors and Cisco's value proposition.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success organization is one of Cisco's fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions. We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
We will provide you with a platform for success including: mentoring, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly in response to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will have a track record of demonstrated sales success in complex selling environment. This individual must be focused on the success of the team and make teamwork a high focus. The VSS role is a dynamic one that requires an energetic self-starter, capable of independent operation, but also possessing the social skills and flexibility necessary to enrich the various teams they will engage with throughout the year. This individual must be able to take feedback and direction and adjust activities accordingly to achieve success. He/she must be a competitive sales person with a desire to exceed goals and expectations and an interest in expanding their own capabilities.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
* 3+ years' experience in technology or similar industry, start-up or consultancy company
* Ability to engage and drive conversations with customers and present Security Sales concepts.
* The love for IT and ability to tap into technology
* Sales experience or Technical/Customer service background
* Advanced English (written and verbal)
Additionally, these skills will help you be successful in this role: Multitasking - The ability to simultaneously manage progress multiple sales opportunities. Resources Management - The ability to develop, engage lead a virtual sales team to win opportunities. Sales Effectiveness - The ability to find, develop close sales opportunities. Business Acumen - The ability to understand add value to the customers business model. Product Technology knowledge - ability to position Security Cisco products and services. Adaptive - The ability to modify strategy tactics to adjust to changes in competitive, economic market conditions. Relationship development - develop relationships with new or existing end-user customers or Cisco partners in order to drive the sales process (i.e. - demand generation through opportunity closure) and generate incremental revenue.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.