Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
We are seeking a Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM) who is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by a designated account set of end customers in the Brazil.
The VSAM will drive his/her business over the telephone and Web 2.0 technologies. He/she will build direct relationships with all the end customers and leverage channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within the account set.
In this role, the VSAM:
* Owns end-customer relationships, carries legal quota and is responsible for the growth of a fixed set of named accounts.
* Develops/Hunts for opportunities through sales & marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive technology penetration in your account list.
* Collaborate with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
* Will be responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating salesforce.com
* Leverages new technologies and social selling practices to enhance the customer and partner's experience and to accelerate Cisco business.
* Develops account plans and campaigns towards selected market opportunities
* Prioritizes internal and external (virtual) resources & executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
* Will bring new ideas to the sales teams for building new business and creating additional pipeline.
Who You'll Work With**
Global Virtual Sales is on a journey of Transformation. This journey will result in a Transformation of the experience for our customers, partners, stakeholders and employees, driving higher relevance and stronger business results for Cisco. Two of Cisco’s top priorities are focusing on growth in the Commercial market globally; and with emerging, fast-growing countries around the world. Our Global Virtual Sales organization, which leverages virtual technology to grow revenue and build relationships with customers and partners, is expanding our sales coverage globally to help accelerate these areas of the business, as well as other market segments, like Public Sector and Enterprise.
Who You Are
BS/BA or equivalent • 2-3 years of channel experience or similar Business to Business quota carrying sales • Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred. • Consistent achievement of sales quotas. • Consistent achievement of forecasted revenue targets. (ie. achieving consistent forecast accuracy) •
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.