Descrição da Vaga
Creditas is a growth stage fintech leading the Brazilian collateralized loan market. We are seeking a Vice President of Inside Sales to lead a team of 100+ consultants and 10 to 15 leaders (Team Leaders and Managers). Our consultants focus on converting qualified leads via digital and telephone outbound contacts. Their mission is to structure credit solutions for our customers, understanding their family financial snapshots and future plans.
The VP of Sales will be an important member of the leadership team with regular interface with the CEO, investors and the board. He or she will report to the COO and work closely with the VPs of other areas.
We will measure success in this role largely by achievement against revenue and origination targets and conversion funnel metrics. At the same time, we highly value leaders who create and maintain a positive team culture, focus on people development and retention and generate a high NPS reflecting positive customer experience.
* Execute against revenue and loan origination growth objectives; Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets, conversion funnel metrics and KPIs.
* Lead, coach and inspire the inside sales organization, creating a sales culture focused on results.
* Scale and grow the sales consultant team.
* Interact with Marketing, Product, Credit, and Analytics to constantly increase efficiency and improve customer experience.
* Partner closely with sales development team to train consultants on structuring credit for customers, preparing applications, transmitting Creditas’ values and culture, tracking sales and funnel metrics.
* Collaborate with sales development team to develop and implement a sales playbook to support consultant training and execution.
* Constantly improve process for distributing qualified leads among consultants, evaluating conversion performance and adjusting variable compensation.
* Iterate on existing sales process and develop new strategies for growth.
* Consistently overcome objections.
We want to talk to you if the following resonates with you:
* You have experience scaling teams that work with qualified leads in a digital environment.
* You share our passion to provide better quality debt at fair and individually- priced interest rates to Brazilians.
* You are an inspiring leader and are able to motivate your team to go above and beyond for you and the company.
* You love numbers and measure your accomplishments using facts and data.
* You are a great communicator and thrive in environments with a high quotient of diversity.
* You value individual effort and have extremely high standards.
* You are a true team player, non-hierarchical and have a ‘get things done’ attitude.
* You are a strategic thinker but get your energy and feeling of accomplishment by executing for results.
* You collect, analyze and interpret information and make decisions quickly when necessary.
* You love to share knowledge.
We would like for you to meet most or all of the following requirements:
* Several years in leadership positions in inside sales at a leading fintech, directory/listings, e-commerce, subscription, social networking, or media/publishing company where digital and inside sales is an essential part of the process.
* Proven ability to grow revenue and increase efficiency in funnel metrics.
* A leader and motivational coach with a track record of achievement through others.
* Results-driven and inspiring in executing on and achieving significant sales targets.
* Confident presenter with excellent verbal and written presentation skills, and ability to work well in teams and non-hierarchical environments.
* Ability to execute while maintaining strategy as a constant backdrop to actions.
* Strong organizational and analytic skills.
* Excellent customer service skills, both direct and through digital means, in order to lead by example and recognize and meet customer support needs.
* Portuguese is an advantage but not a requirement.
* Brazilian salary and competitive benefits package + stock options
* Relocation package to São Paulo, including employment visa process