Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What you'll do
- Analytics. Conduct deep analysis of the Rider referrals processes, with a particular focus on our referrals programs, optimizing among conversion rate, cost efficiency and volume
- Strategy. Decide which projects we should take on as a country to boost rider referrals, and set a bold timeline to reach those goals
- Project Management. Coordinate closely with HQ stakeholders and Brazilian City Teams to align processes, launch experiments, boost growth and share best practices
- Product Improvement. Actively search for new features which could increase rider referral signups and conversion and push to automate repetitive processes
- Rider Relations and Communications. Set up and execute rider communications experiments to help them signup and experience the magic of riding with Uber
- Take ownership of Uber's rider growth in Brazil and do what it takes to get the job done
What you need
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to be "in the trenches" working with our riders
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance or similar field preferred
- SQL knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Consulting, Accounting or Banking background with numbers/excel driven decision instincts
- Customer Lifecycle analysis background with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Tech enthusiast with product development and management experience
- Engineering background with dreams of applying similar process to people processes