Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- As part of Product Team, collaborate to define and implement innovative solutions for AMARO product direction, visual and experience on top of all platforms, web desktop and mobile versions and mobile Apps.
- Responsible for all visual stages from concept to final hand-off to business areas.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas and also validate the proposed solutions with an emphasized frictionless usability.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct along with Product Team, benchmarking, user research and evaluate user feedback to build a complete planning and design process for user experience.
- Establish, promote and communicate design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Track the user's journey through surveys, field research, business metrics on top of AMARO's products, identifying gaps and opportunities to propose improvement solutions for the whole experience.
- Interact with all product development teams sharing the knowledge with them.
- Be an user experience evangelist inside AMARO and advocate in this direction to all related business areas.
- Proven UX/UI experience.
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Experience using hyphotes validation flows like A/B test and heatmap analysis.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Invision, Sketch, Fluid, LucidChart or other visual design and wireframing tools is a plus.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to absorb AMARO's users behavioral patterns to identify their needs.
- Ability to present your designs, work independently and collaboratively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Strong knowledge in Android and iOS guidelines using Material Design and Flat Design.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) development process.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex process in order to make them to become friendly and intuitive.
- Experience with the design for a variety of device sizes (Desktop and Mobile variations). Responsive experience is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.