Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is connecting Brazil, re-inventing logistics with technology and creating new experience of express delivery.
Through a software-first approach, we are creating from the ground-up a last-mile logistics network which is fast, cost-efficient and reliable. Our technology connects businesses (e-commerce, restaurants and offices) to a network of thousands of independent couriers cutting though Brazilian urban congestion, making user’s life easier and improving their living standards.
As a UX Strategist you'll be in charge of researching, planning and designing solutions to the problems we face, both as a company as well as from our user's perspectives. You'll work from the company's strategic vision to low fidelity prototypes. You'll lead and collaborate with several heterogeneous teams and user bases. You'll be capable of thinking what's next for the business while making pragmatic decisions
We expect you to not only to solve problems, but more importantly, to explore problems worth solving. You can argue your ideas from senior level management to end-users with assertiveness and cool.
Design degree it is not obligatory, but must posses relevant experience for the position.
We believe different people think differently, which leads us to diverse solutions and new ways of making it happen. We are committed with diversity in multiple ways: race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion and disabled person. Join the transformation!
You're proficient in the following practices:
- Use case & scenarios
- User flow
- User stories
- Stakeholders interview
- Task analysis
- Value proposition
- Consumer map
- Competitive audit
- Content audit
- Wireframes & prototypes
- Usability testing & validations
- Metric analysis
- Others (what are we missing?)
- An excellent communicator, from written to verbal skills, you can present your ideas clearly and listen to others carefully.
- Self-driven: can manage your own work and time. We don't micro-manage, but still expect high-throughput output from your work
- Have a positive, open attitude towards work and life. We deal with difficult problems all the time. Attitude trumps everything.
- Can deal with a high-pressure environment and conflicting expectations.
- A perfectionist but knows when to let go.
- Analytical, can plan and extract meaning out of data, both user interaction and business metrics.
- Are looking for long term commitment, an opportunity to help build a great product in depth and detail.
- A work environment that values throughput, commitment and vision.
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup.
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****.
- Competitive compensation based on your experience.
- Freedom to contribute to our workflow and process.
You will be part of Design team and will work directly with several different teams to deliver your results: Engineering, Customer Experience, Finance, Sales and Drivers.