Descrição da Vaga
Gympass believes that everyone can have a healthier life. And this should be fun! 😎
We offer all the choices to get an active lifestyle: from CrossFit, Pilates and Swimming to Surf, Muay Thai and Climbing, in a single plan.
Gympass connects thousands of gyms, studios and health clubs to companies that offer Gympass as a corporate benefit to keep their employees more active, motivated and productive.
Lead Product Designer - End User (São Paulo)
We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Designer with a strong design background and passion for creating beautiful products that work very well to support our hyper-growth journey which has reached more than 10 countries and over 3,400 cities. Someone passionate on understanding user behaviour and driving insights into beautifully designed solutions through interactions and visuals.
You will collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, and User Research to drive world-class product designs. Alongside this, reporting to the Product Design Manager you will lead designers in developing deep insights about user behavior and innovative product ideas helping them to find opportunities to design and validate solutions in order to drive acquisition, engagement and satisfaction of Gympass' members as well as avoid user churn. This is a critical role in achieving the goals to unify our existing offerings, reduce complexity and provide tools that our customers enjoy using.
You will be frequently encouraged to test, explore and improve the product experience as well as to pursue growth hacking opportunities. The ideal candidate must have a data-driven mindset in order to test and validate every change proposed.
As a Lead Product Designer, You Will
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, and Research to drive world-class product designs;
- Integrate into the product development process and work with your team to translate our business goals into elegant and intuitive solutions that solve real problems.
- Guide, influence, and motivate the product design team with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations and validate solutions based on user behaviour and needs;
- Develop and apply best practices to ensure that designs get built with high fidelity and quality consistently across the tribe that you are responsible for;
- Recruit new product designers and actively participate in the hiring process;
- Actively contribute as a designer on products as necessary, designing and setting up user testing and research studies based on best practices;
- Manage design roadmap across teams within your Tribe;
- Oversee the execution of operating milestones for the company's design initiative and direct the efforts of the design system including its adoption companywide.
Desired Skills and Experience
What We Expect From You
- A person who clearly aligns with our culture and work dynamics, not only capable of thriving in it, but also helping Gympass to keep bold, young and in constant expansion;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a management or leadership role leading design teams;
- Minimum of 6 years of successful professional design experience, working from discovery to high fidelity deliverables, preferably at Technology Startup companies;
- Experience creating user flows, storyboards, wireframes and prototyping;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Up to date on industry standards, UI trends, and web technologies;
- Open to learn and contribute on a daily basis with the continuous and constant flow of changes that defines our business;
- Bachelor's degree in Design or Related fields;
- Deep knowledge with User Experience processes and design tools, specially Sketch, Invision and Axure;
- Must be proactive, has the ability to think outside of the box and hands-on profile, to fit with our start up culture;
- Excellent communication skills are a must, you need to be able to articulate ideas clearly when speaking to small groups in Portuguese and English;
- Relevant experience and interest in UI design is a huge plus;