Descrição da Vaga
Neoway is a leading Big Data Analytics company that's helping companies from different industries and a wide range of segments to increase sales, combat risk and recover fraud efficiently. We offer BDA solutions to our customers as a tool for discovering market opportunities, empowering nontechnical users to navigate massive databases, and making strategic data-driven decisions more confidently.
The growing Design Team is part of the Product Department and share its responsibility over the evolution and innovation of our products. We have a dynamic environment that offers more opportunities that we can deal with, so we are looking for a experienced user experience designer to help us deliver more of the right solutions to our markets.
You'll be involved in every step of the process for designing digital products — for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities;
- Prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity, from high-level wireframes or mock-ups to conceptual presentations to technical documents and diagrams;
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team;
- Understand and explain how and where to use data to improve products;
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and other team members, to envision, iterate concepts and delivering them product specs and assets.
- Experience in research methods for studying people, including ethnographic field studies, survey design, and usability tests;
- A solid design background with an obsessive eye details;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present rationale for design decisions;
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a field relevant to design, or equivalent UX experience;
- Experience with complex products and systems;
- At least 4+ years experience in a combination of user experience design, interaction design, information architecture;
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Design for the Mobile Environment.