Descrição da Vaga
Escale is a rapidly growing customer acquisition company located in São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in 2013 by two American entrepreneurs in their apartment in Vila Madalena, Escale today boasts more than 450 employees.
We use data and technology to deliver more intelligent and optimized buying experiences to consumers. We manage the end-to-end sales funnel for big brands in industries such as telecom, healthcare and financial products, which are infamous for offering frustratingly complex and difficult buying experiences to their customers. We have a simple thesis: the best sales strategy is to obsessively study your customer and deliver an amazing buying experience to end users.
With recent investments from top VCs such as Kaszek Ventures, Global Founders Capital and Redpoint e.Ventures, we are expanding our engineering, product and UX teams to develop a world class customer acquisition platform and impact millions of consumer buying experiences.
We dream big and constantly focus on the customer, knowing that what we do today are the building blocks for the greater future. We have a highly diverse culture and intend to keep it that way, respecting everyone regardless of their age, sex, skin color, country of origin, sexual orientation or experience level. We put deep understanding of agile values, above specific processes and methodologies. We organize ourselves in multidisciplinary, collaborative squads that combine their unique skill sets to accomplish a common goal. We make decisions based on data and are highly results oriented. Our culture resembles a sport team more than a family, where trust and respect are earned by winning hard battles together.
You are an ambitious UX professional ready to take the next step in your career. You've honed your craft these past years attending workshops, learning from great mentors and obsessively applying your vast theoretical knowledge of UX in your day-to-day work. You're well-versed in a range of qualitative and quantitative user research techniques and have done your fair share of user research and testing to back it up! In other words, you know what works and what doesn't and when to use which method. You've uncovered important consumer insights that have led to better designed user flows, successful prototypes and new value-additive product functionality.
At Escale, you will help us research and deepen our understanding of telecom and health care shoppers and make recommendations that influence the evolution of our product strategy. You'll work within a multidisciplinary squad that includes Product Managers, Engineers, Designers to answer hard questions related to user needs, behaviors and emotions at different moments of the customer journey.
Desired Skills and Expertise Expected Qualifications
- Strong experience in UX field (design and research)
- Broad experience with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, including interviewing, usability testing, concept and prototype testing and survey design
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods
- Relevant experience working with Product, Engineering and UX Teams in an agile environment
- Problem solver
- ability to create actionable solutions to answer challenging questions related to understanding users needs, behavior and emotions
- Humble team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Experience at UX-driven culture or high-growth startup
* Master's degree in a related field
* Working knowledge of statistics
* Autonomy to solve hard challenges
* Fun atmosphere
* Public transportation and meal allowance
* Health and dental insurance
* Gym allowance
* Partnership with SESC
* Free beer everyday
* Cake on us on Mondays and Wednesdays
* Competitive salary package
* Working with top minds in the industry