Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is connecting all of Brazil by reinventing logistics through technology and creating a brand new express delivery experience for customers.
Through a software-first approach, we have built a logistics network that generates economy, efficiency, and reliance. Our technology connects offices, restaurants, and e-commerce services to various transportation agents who work with agility in the Brazilian traffic, and who offer support to individuals who need to deliver products on a daily basis. All of this while also generating a positive impact on the lives of all the drivers registered on our platform.
We are permanently committed to diversity. Because we believe different people think differently, we always welcome diverse solutions and new ways of making entrepreneurship happen. This commitment is universal: regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, or disabilities, you can find your place here at Loggi.
- Working directly with stakeholders, PM, UX strategists and developers;
- XD: Improving all parts of product (desktop &mobile);
- Building consistent interfaces and interactions;
- Being attentive to the interactions and usability of all products (platforms and apps);
- Ensuring quality with handoffs and specs;
- Providing maintenance and improvements on our design system and documentations;
- Tracking, monitoring and investigating user feedbacks about our interactions;
- Leading and mentoring junior developers.
- Display completeness and high quality in your design proposal;
- Be obsessed with simple, clear, and efficient interfaces;
- Be a UI polyglot: desktop, iOs, Android, and mobile web. You understand how these platforms work and how to achieve the best designs in each one;
- Be able to design not only interfaces, but interaction systems. You can plan and extract the visual language into a set of components, rules, and usage guidelines that are harmonic and sexy;
- Have a few mobile and web applications under your belt;
- Be organized, committed, and proactive;
- Have a keen eye for typography;
- Deliver on time and within the set budget in a high pressure environment;
- Be able to present and defend your ideas rationally and with grace.
We will love it if you:
- Have a clear idea about UX process and methods such as: Use Case, User Flows, User Stories, Customer Journey, Stakeholder Interviews and others;
- Have a solid grasp on how CSS works;
- Have worked on technology products used by large user bases;
- Enjoy (and are good at) complex data visualizations - the Edward Tufte understanding, not just lines and pixels;
- Have worked with user stories and know how to use them to guide your design and planning;
- Are able to understand when to use data to aid your decisions and when to ignore it.
- Are pioneers in our work. Our products are unique. We are not following anyone's lead, but creating our own;
- We love what we are building and we would be happy to work with likeminded people;
- We are committed to a positive, healthy sense of creativity and resilience that rewards ownership;
- We offer freedom to create and explore in an informal, uplifting work environment;
- We offer competitive salary, based on experience and abilities.
Fill out the form bellow; send us your resume and any links that you find relevant (but not too many - just show us your best work).