Descrição da Vaga
Position Title: User Experience Designer
Functional Area: Research/Development
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: Yes
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 15
Motorola Mobility is one of the world’s fastest growing smartphone providers,
creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality products designed and built
with the global customer in mind. And it's our people who make this all
happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to
constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity,
creativity and innovation, we want you to help us define our world of
tomorrow. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
The Consumer Experience Design team is responsible for all software
experiences targeted at emerging markets. This is one of the most important
segments of the business. The role is responsible for developing a deep
understanding of the unique qualities of people that live in these regions and
designing authentic experiences that change their lives by providing access to
the world’s information.
The position is based in Jaguariuna - SP, with occasional travel into Sao
Paulo - SP.
Scope of Responsibilities:
* Ability to create appropriate concepts and persuasively present to a broad
* Rapid visualisation and problem solving skills
* Experience developing and documenting use cases, task flows, screen and
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team
* Familiarity with information architecture and cognitive psychology
* Experience working directly with implementation teams as peer partners
* Bachelor's Degree Required, with experience in Interaction Design
* Practical knowledge of Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
* Experience with a breadth of qualitative and quantitative contextual and
lab-based research methods
* Sustained attention to detail and innovation from concept to implementation
* Ability to prototype UI concepts using a combination of audio/video and
animation tools: HTML, Flash, AfterEffects or others.
* English proficiency is needed for working with key workpartners
Must be intimate with Information Architecture, experience concept
development, user-centered design methodologies and design communication.
Must have the ability to influence others and to champion great design to a