Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 160468
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Plan and execute end user research activities (together with the Customer Design Engagement Lead)
- Translate the insights from research into user experiences, that are delightful, coherent, simple
- Plan and execute design workshops with customers and end users
- Create low-fi and and hi-fi design prototypes following design strategy
- Accountable for the quality and feasibility of design deliverables (including Visual Design if needed)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Run user research (e.g. observation, interviews)
- Synthesize end users research findings insights
- Create scenario storyboards for as-is and to be
- Conduct and moderate Design Workshops
- Design within budget and scope for PoC
- Translate paper based designs into mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Run validation session with customer users (design reviews)
- Provide feasible design proposal and iterate with developer
- Participate in customer check points
- Use the interdisciplinary setup to generate new unexpected ideas and solutions
- Collaborate and support developer with building the application along design specs.
- Document additional design and solution opportunities for future use.
- Shamelessly human-centered
- Confidently iterative
- Executive presence
- Ability to collaborate and seek diverse points-of-view
DESIRED SKILLS PROFILES
- User research
- Storyboarding and journey mapping
- Validation & testing methods
- Visual Design
- Fluent English
*No previous work experience necessary. *
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Intern, SAP, Cloud, Technology, Entry Level, Research