Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
UR & Onboarding Consultant
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and grow relationship with Bayer's core local Universities at the national level to increase the talent pipeline for different level opportunities at the Bachelors, Masters, and PhD levels;
- Create innovative marketing campaigns which generate awareness and drive attraction utilizing our Bayer career sites, related technologies, social media and other marketing channels to promote Bayer as an employer of choice, maintaining control of the brand while effectively partnering with local teams to multiply brand efforts;
- Act as a trusted advisor to key business leaders to determine their annual campus recruiting strategy and provide counsel and guidance to help them achieve their business objectives;
- Partner with HR management on people reviews, incentive calibration and developing workforce plans and identifying gaps in talent needs for the future;
- Partner with Inclusion and Diversity to ensure a diverse workforce with in the University Relations programs;
- Manage all vendor relationships to optimize technology associated with University Relations and Employment Branding;
- Develop the concept and implement Internship, Intern programs, in partnership with business stakeholders as well Sourcing and Recruiting areas, to improve young talents pipeline;
- Define and implement the best practices in onboarding process, assuring the best experience for the new employees.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree required - Master's degree is preferred;
- Advanced English skills and Fluent Portuguese;
- Expericence with recruitment universities and/or HR related function;
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders and build universities relationships;
- Experience with a complex organization or consulting role; ability to succeed while working in a fast paced, high caliber environment with management of multiple priorities and attention to detail;
- Ability to develop and fully implement a project plan to grow the business, attract and retain young talents and execute against strategic initiatives designed to enhance HR effectiveness;
- Exceptional communication, project and change management skills, along with the ability to design and develop new solution.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo
Functional Area: Recursos Humanos e Treinamento
Entry Level: Profissional (m/f)