Descrição da Vaga
Descrição da vaga
As a UI/UX Designer you will be part of the design team that look the company horizontally with varied activities, always having the opportunity to propose new solutions and innovative ideas. You will be focused in Visual Design for online medias with great autonomy. This professional will be responsible for:
* Creation of interfaces for mobile applications, sites and responsive landing pages;
* Creation of parts for internal and external product campaigns (WEB / mobile banners and marketing emails);
* Work together with the product and development team, from the definition of the requirements to the implementation of the proposed solutions;
* Track product metrics;
* Track the success of products in the market and app stores;
Our first step during this process is to evaluate your portfolio. It is mandatory that you share with us your portfolio when applying to this opportunity.
- Solid knowledge in visual design; be especially careful with animations and transitions;
- Solid knowledge in information architecture and usability for mobile applications and websites; know how to deal with research and interaction design to discover, understand, validate and realize our products and ideas;
- Knowledge in Sketch and Prototyping Tools (Invision, Principle)
- Basic knowledge with Front-end (HTML5 and CSS3);
- Familiarity with Apple and Google style guides for interface design;
- Desirable intermediate English.
Movile is the place for you if you are:
A go-getter who dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving;
Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation;
Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment;
Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes.
Why Movile is a great place to work:
We focus on development and promote growth opportunities.
We offer an innovative environment with amazing people around the world.