Descrição da Vaga
DogHero is a peer-to-peer pet boarding marketplace that connects pet owners with trusted sitters. Using technology and design we are redesigning how pet owners think about boarding their pets while they are away, an experience that before was very painful and troublesome. Being dog lovers ourselves, we are building a product that we love, aiming to revolutionize the pet services industry in Brazil, Latin America and the world.
Founded in 2014 by two Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) alumni with experience building companies such as iFood, our team is composed of people that have experience working at Thumbtack, Turo, oLook, Dafitti, PlayKids, Grubster, Globo.com.
- Design human-centric flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and beautiful
- Create delightful visual design that is consistent through mobile and web products
- Work directly with founders, designers, product managers and engineers to conceive design and ensure flawless implementation
- Generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, web, and email
- Present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- Relevant UI/UX design experience with a solid portfolio with mobile and web-based projects
- Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
- People-focused design mentality
- Mastery of design tools such as: Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Framer, Principle and others
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS is a plus
- Experience working under agile methodologies or in a startup environment is a plus
- LOVE pets!
- Competitive salary
- Private chef at the office
- Health insurance
- Gym membership (Gympass)
- Bonus for upgrading your computer set up
- Autonomy and participation in decision making
- Dog friendly office... wof wof!