Descrição da Vaga
What will be your main responsibilities as UI Engineering at Nubank?
- Develop web applications with great performance, accessibility and usability, which are used by both clients and internally in Nubank;
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to develop products and features that enhance the quality of user experience.
- Collaborate with engineers on defining APIs, data models and domains;
- Build automations that guarantee the quality of the products and contribute to the productivity of the engineers.
Want to know a little bit more about the team? Meet some Nubankers :[https://youtu.be/PmW-BdTKiX8](https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FPmW-BdTKiX8)
You must have:
- Experience with the React ecosystem and familiarity with stacks of frameworks, tools and task automation tools and tests.
- Comfortable to implement responsive and high-performance interfaces for various environments and browsers, including animations of transitions and interactions.
We believe in good team chemistry, enthusiasm for building things, and the capacity to learn new things when we stay humble and open-minded.
- Familiarity with good usability and design practices;
- Experience with SEO and analytics tools;
- Experience with AWS infrastructure;
- Knowledge in GraphQL;
- Knowledge in micro-service architecture;
- Skills with functional programming;
- Knowledge in Clojurescript.
You will fit well if you are:
- Results-oriented and enjoy shipping new features
- Hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- Open to embrace conflict of ideas and will to question the status quo
- Fast learning and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities
- Aiming to build great products and doing great work by international standards
- Focus on understand the big picture, to be held accountable and to make a meaningful contribution with your work
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that more than 30% of Nubank is part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Please, find more about us at: