Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is connecting Brazil, re-inventing logistics with technology and creating new experience of express delivery.
Through a software-first approach, we are creating from the ground-up a last-mile logistics network which is fast, cost-efficient and reliable. Our technology connects businesses (e-commerce, restaurants and offices) to a network of thousands of independent couriers cutting though Brazilian urban congestion, making user’s life easier and improving their living standards.
User experience is paramount to our mission. Usability and design are at the center of what we do: we take design quality very seriously. We are proud of what we make, and you should be too.
We believe different people think differently, which leads us to diverse solutions and new ways of making it happen. We are committed with diversity in multiple ways: race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion and disabled person. Join the transformation!
- Work directly with Stakeholders, PM, UX Strategists and Developers.
- XD: Improve all parts of product (desktop &mobile)
- Build consistent interfaces and interactions.
- Be attentive to the interactions and usability of all products (platforms and apps).
- Ensure quality with handoffs and specs.
- Maintenance and improvements on our design system and documentations.
- Tracking, monitoring and investigating user feedbacks about our interactions.
- Lead and mentor junior developers.
- Have a complete and strong quality in your design proposal
- Are obsessed by simple, clear and efficient interfaces
- Are a UI polyglot: desktop, iOs, Android and mobile web. You understands how these platform works and how to achieve the best designs in each one.
- Can design not only interfaces, but interaction systems. You can plan and extract the visual language into a set of components, rules and usage guidelines that are harmonic and sexy.
- Have a few mobile and web applications under your belt.
- Organized, committed and proactive.
- Have a keen eye for typography.
- Deliver on time and on budget under a high pressure environment.
- Can present and defend your ideas rationally and with grace.
We'll eat our eyes out of
- Have a clear idea about UX process and methods like: Use Case, User Flows, User stories, Customer Journey, Stakeholder Interviews and others
- Have a solid grasp of how CSS works.
- Have worked on technology products used by large user bases.
- Enjoy (and are good at) complex data visualizations. The Edward Tufte understanding, not only lines and pixels.
- Have worked with user stories and knows how to use them to guide your design and planning.
- Can understand when to use data to aid your decisions, and when to ignore it.
- Are pioneers on our work. Our products are unique. We are not following anyone's lead, but are creating our own.
- We love what we are building and are happy to work with like minded people.
- Are committed to a positive, healthy that rewards ownership, creativity and resilience.
- Offer freedom to create and explore in an informal, uplifting work environment
- Offer competitive salary, based on experience and abilities.
Fill out the form bellow, send us your resume and any links that you find relevant (but not too many, just show us your best work).