Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is seeking a dynamic and globally minded Treasury Lead to support the strong growth of the company. You will report directly to the Head of Finance and be part of the company's management team.
The ideal candidate has previously held a similar role in a fast growing retail or manufacturing company. You are experienced in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management and Bank Relationship.
- Be in charge of leading and managing the Treasury Team composed of A/R, A/P and Cash Management
- Implement strong internal controls and processes to ensure accuracy of accounts receivables and accounts payable
- Ensure all invoices are paid correctly and within the correct due dates
- Implement a new approach for company-wide purchases, purchase order creation/invoicing and suppliers registration
- Manage bank relationships and support negotiation of new financing lines (trade financing, L/C, working capital financing, etc)
- Work closely with in-house and outsourced accounting firm to ensure timely and accurate financial statements
- Manage administrative matters related to the department and the company (contracts, articles of association, etc.)
- Support the yearly audit process and ensure audit points are swiftly resolved
- Provide highly accurate internal financial information for better decision making
- Prepare reports and presentations for management, board and shareholders
- Support the implementation of the finance, procurement and expenses modules of the ERP
- Support working capital management and strategically manage it to reduce the cash conversion cycle
- Continuously identify opportunities to reduce costs and streamline processes
- Have a degree in business, finance or accounting
- Have at least 5 years experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash management
- Have held a similar position in a company with more than R$ 150m in revenue funded by institutional investors. (Experience in retail or manufacturing companies is preferred)
- Have worked with an ERP
- Fluent in English is a must
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.