Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will join our travel risk team in one of our offices in Latin America. You will work closely with consultants in our Brazil, Costa Rica, Bogota, Medellin, Lima, Santiago, Buenos Aires and Panama offices as well as members of the office and travel teams.
What You'll Do
You will identify potential risk issues for travel destinations and develop relevant guidance for our teams.
To do this, you'll manage web based research from subscription and open sources and create materials to communicate your findings, including via PowerPoint presentations, emails or back end databases.
Your main responsibilities will include interviewing vendors to confirm their suitability to support our firm, using surveys to establish the suitability of hotels and car providers, and interviewing colleagues with experience to glean insights on how best to keep our firm members safe.
You will monitor daily travel reports, send advisory emails and maintain approval tracking mechanisms for travelers to high risk, remote and sanctioned locations.
Furthermore, you will support the firm's response to incidents, such as identifying staff in locations impacted by incidents, contacting colleagues and confirming their status, monitoring news for developing issues and providing updates to manage and post updates.
- Academic degree required
- 4-6 years of relevant technical experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Desire and inclination to work in safety and security field
- Basic experience with interviewing others to collect information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong drafting skills, good self-editing
- Good service attitude and high level of professionalism
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong team player and willingness to collaborate with others at all levels of an organization
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Basic web editing knowledge and use of web based tools
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both verbal and written; knowledge of Portuguese is a plus
- Aerospace & Defense
- Travel, Transport & Logistics