Descrição da Vaga
- Job Description/Primary Duties :
- Liaison between S&L; and supply chain to make sure we have good rates available for all our needed shipping modes and destinations
- Liaison with S&L; and vendors to optimize transport
- Liaison with all traffic people at the shipping points in the region
- Maintain transportation rates and fuel surcharge within SAP system
- Maintain routes and routedetermainations in SAP
- Auditing import process at RDC
- Review/audit RDC invoices
- Mitigate on freight forwarder- and warehousing invoices with accounts payable
- Interface with all functional groups of Global Supply Chain – Planning, Customer Relations, Transportation, Warehousing, and Sales
- Participation on the Transportation and Warehousing regional team.
- Assist with analysis and provide trend indications and recommendations of monthly performance reports: on time delivery, perfect order, inventory accuracy and orders shipped complete.
- Provide support as required for Supply Chain and other functions.
- Maintain SAP interface and be established SAP super user for shipping and warehousing
- Support maintenance of functional and related work instructions and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining Global Warehouse Manuals and support ISO Certification.
- Backup to functional groups as required.
* 2-4 years experience with Supply Chain related work emphasis on Transportation, warehousing, inventory management systems.
* 4 year University Degree in Business Administration or International Trade a plus.
* Knowledge and experience with domestic transportation and warehousing/inventory. International trade a plus.
* Local language and fluent in English
* Proficient in automated systems (Microsoft Office, Excel, etc).
* Travel <10%.
T echnical Competencies General Competencies Traits
- PC Proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Focus – Internal/External
- Data Analysis
- Excellent PC skills (excel)
- Very flexible.
- Interface with different geographic regions/cultures.
- Analytical Skills
- Team Player/High Energy Level
- Working knowledge of warehouse; distribution, inventory mgt; purchasing; logistics; and customer service
- Cross Cultural Awareness
- Must Be Able To Work Independently/Self Motivated
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP, and GWP
- SAP knowledge
- Innovated, forward thinker, & takes initiative.
- Excellent professional image – integrity & trustworthy