Descrição da Vaga
RD is a technology company whose main product is RD Station, the market leader in Digital Marketing Automation in Brazil. Now, our next step is to implement the best solution for all Latin America - and we want to count on you to realize that dream! Our international team is responsible for replicating our best practices in the different areas of RD for this new public (Marketing, sales, services), exploring and understanding the needs of the market, as well as the design and execution of solutions for it. In other words: pioneering the acquisition and retention of clients in countries such as Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Portugal and Spain.
Are you passionate about knowing different languages? Do you want to help other companies figure out how to attract the best results with digital strategies?
Content is RD's DNA! It is through it that we educate our market, prepare the best sales opportunities and retain our customers. Its focus will be to guarantee the quality and volume of deliveries in the translation of content from Portuguese to Spanish and English. You will be the hub of demand for all areas of RD and responsible for dealing with external translation providers or specialized softwares. You should also create and improve translation and proofreading processes, and thus ensure that areas have what they need in proper timing.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Create a process of forwarding translation demands with internal and external teams
- Create a content quality manual in English and Spanish
- Ensure the quality of all externally translated content
- Advanced knowledge in English and Spanish
- Experience with translation and proofreading in English and Spanish
- Differentials: be native in one of the languages or have a bachelor's Degree in English or Spanish Teaching
Benefits that only RD offers :)
- Meal tickets
- Transportation tickets
- Health insurance
- Dental Plan
- Partnerships with discounts at the gym, beauty salon, shops, etc.
- No dress code
- Kitchen with snacks for the RDoers (cheese bread, fruit salad, etc.)
- Accelerated learning with big names in the inbound marketing and sales market
- RD course and certifications
- Weekly seminars for learning
- Culture of feedback and development