Descrição da Vaga
Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
Be part of the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Review, draft and negotiate - with limited supervision - several types of contractual documents, including: consulting, outsourcing, SI and Digital agreements, as well as Proposals, letters of intent, memorandums of understanding, amendments, subcontract agreements and requests for proposals. Assist more senior level Transaction Contracting Professionals in managing more complex TC work within a fast-moving corporate environment.
* Law degree.
* Good years of relevant industry experience, including hiring experience in an appropriate and accelerated corporate environment. (essential).
* Experience in consulting, systems integration and outsourcing experience is preferred.
* Manage drafting transactional documents
* Good understanding of Intellectual Property issues as they apply to consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and Digital transactions
* Able to present alternatives and proposed solutions
* Responsive and follows through on commitments
* Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
* Ability to apply judgment to broaden influence
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office suite of products
* English advanced/fluent
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other reason prohibited by local law.