Descrição da Vaga
- Área e especialização profissional: Recursos Humanos - Recrutamento e Seleção
- Nível hierárquico: Analista
- Número de vagas: 4
- Local de trabalho: São Paulo, SP
- At our company, a technology services company that employs only the Top 1% Talent in Latin America, we are looking for young professionals with advanced English to become part of our Recruiting Team, helping us select to the best talent for our company and our clients.
- Our goal is to become the best known and dependable Software Outsourcing company in Latin America, employing the best professionals and supporting our clients and our internal teams in their projects.
- What would your responsibilities be if you join our team?
- Help us find the best talent for our company.
- Find ideal candidates that adjust to our clients' requirements.
- Who are we looking for?
- Advanced students (or recently graduated from careers like Human Resources, Psychology, Law, Administration, Translation and such).
- Excellent English skills (both spoken and written)
- Attention to detail.
- Highly methodical and proactive.
- Previous experience as a customer service and/or sales representative is desirable
- Spanish skills are desirable
- Given the fact we are a dynamic team, we're looking for proactive young people willing to learn and bring new ideas, interested in knowing the business and being able to pitch solutions that are not always related to the technical aspect.
- What do we have to offer?
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging work environment
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Remote work
- We are the fastest growing software development company in Latin America, with over 60% annual growth. With more than 500 employees working on different projects around the world, the company has positioned itself as a leader in the industry. The company has offices in the main cities of Latam and the United States.
- We receive over fifty two thousand new candidates every year and after an exhaustive selection process, employs only the top 1% most talented.
- The company offers an outstanding work environment in which its employees can shine and thrive, working in multicultural teams with flexible schedules and constant growth opportunities.
- If you want to work with the best professionals and the brightest minds in the IT industry, contact us.
- Escolaridade Mínima: Curso Técnico
- Inglês (Avançado - Requerido)
- Título da vaga Trainee Program
- Empresa BairesDev
Seguir esta empresa
* Jornada Período Integral
* Tipo de contrato Outros
* Salário A combinar
* Localidade São Paulo, SP