Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Trade Marketing Manager (Crop Science) - Goiânia/GO
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To have a deep understanding of agro distribution business dynamics and trends in order to propose marketing plans that leverage dealer business ensuring alignment to Bayer strategy;
- Analyze, understand and monitor market KPI's of the distributors (market share, share of wallet, churn, etc) creating marketing plans that enhance their performance in the market;
- Actively work in the strategic planning process giving constant feedback from the dealer perspective as well as ensuring that our actions are bringing value across the distribution chain;
- Support sales and marketing team to evaluate the ability gaps of the distributors in order to create better education programs that enhance portfolio argumentation and customer insight culture;
- Implement customer portfolio management practices and plans to consistent improve distributor capability to provide high quality products and services to different customer segment needs;
- Inspiring distributor sales team to implement Bayer strategy foreseeing market and customer trends and capturing sales opportunities in the market place;
- Execute over the distributors integrated communication plans in line with the customer and crop strategies;
- Ensure that incentive campaigns are bringing value and involving distributors to reach strategic goals, if not actively propose and implement changes in the strategy;
- Be accountable to develop and implement marketing relationship programs and services that full fill specific customer's segment needs and that will be strategically applicable through distributors;
- Guarantee that shared investment funds will be applied in marketing plans that increase market performance and ensures customer strategy.
Who you are
- University degree, bachelor in an agricultural-related science, marketing or business administration, solid background and experience in retailer business;
- MBA in marketing is also desirable to this job;
- Deep understanding of marketing and financial concepts with experience in agribusiness;
- Experience in leading marketing projects with customer centricity;
- Language skills : English desirable. Fluent Portuguese mandatory.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level: Profissional (m/f)