Descrição da Vaga
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Global Operations
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Reporting to the Services Sales Leader Brazil, he / she will be able to learn how to work, operate and act within a Sales organization in TPS Services business, having contact with complex regional sales organization, product sales and multiple interfaces with associated business units.
* Extensive use and update of our CRM tool (deal Machine)
* Keep the development of a dedicated tooling to track opportunities status in the region
* Follow flow deals processing all RFQ and PO communication properly inside GE for order execution.
* Translation of business documents English / Portuguese / Spanish
* Keeping Customer contacts updated
* Prepare weekly QMI report to be discussed with Sales Director and entire team
* Maintain CRM fully updated
* Support for internal meetings organization
* Use of, fleet, outage data management & processing tools
* Administration of Sales function’s platforms: GIB, IBAS
* Maintenance of Sales function’s information in Company’s databases
* Studying Engineering (from 7th period)
* Office Package = advanced level
* Spanish = advanced level
* English = fluent