Descrição da Vaga
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Tooling Development Specialist is the responsible to be connected with USA tooling team and support the Repair Development Engineer, following all of new tools in development and released, preparing the acquisition plan of these new repair tools and develop new suppliers. The role will be required to work cross function capturing needed tools to support upcoming repairs and bring US knowledge to Brazil.
* Work closely with Global Tooling team, Repair Development Engineer and Wind Services Planning Leader to assure all new repairing tools being included in P&E/CAPEX (In development and released).
* Plan, prepare and follow all acquisition process of the repairing tools and develop new vendors and setup them in purchasing Systems.
* Move and delivery the repairing tools according to the demand, understanding all fiscal process to go and return.
* Control all repairing tools, assure the right maintenance, repair and calibration/certifications in Maximo system.
* Develop new tools aligned with Repair Development Engineer to attend urgent demands.
* Technician’s degree.
* Experience in a field services role.
* Portuguese and English Fluent.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.