Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 181361
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
What do you think about being part of an innovative, dynamic and collaborative development environment, building a state-of-the-art platform together with a team of experts from around the world?
The SAP Data Hub team has the mission to design and develop a massively scalable, multi-tenant and extremely fast data management platform that brings Big Data into the Enterprise, enabling customers to extract value out of massive data stored across different data silos and cloud storages. We are looking for developers to join the #1 Company to work for in Brazil*!
Central part of the system is serverless infrastructure for data flow execution based on containers and Kubernetes.
The project is quickly growing both in terms of size and complexity. Consolidation of the products, frequent introduction of new functionalities, and support of new environment flavors and user scenarios are among our top priorities. At the core of our development process there is a strong investment on tool development activities that are focused on providing cutting-edge software to constantly boost the team productivity.
We obey to only one rule: be innovative, and we nurture our focus on innovation by encouraging and supporting diversity, new ideas, and new methodologies.
THE PRODUCT AND THE TEAM
Know more about the Data Hub team at SAP Labs Latin America here.
Discover SAP Data Hub here
- By joining our team, you will be exposed to the latest technologies and work with world-class developers who will take your professional skills to the next level
- You will learn about state-of-the art cloud deployment technologies
- You will learn how continuous integration works in a global development environment
- You will be part of a globally distributed group that delivers an enormous impact in the Enterprise Software industry on a global scale
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a tool software engineer in the SAP Data Hub Big Data team you will be working with a group of exceptionally talented and motivated colleagues.
You will need to:
* Develop new software tools to boost the team productivity and smooth out the overall development process
* Spot weaknesses and bottlenecks in our procedures and propose creative solutions.
* Engage with users and other developers to envisage and prototype new applications and scenarios for our products.
* Pay attention to details and let nothing fall through the cracks on your watch.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Degree in Computer Science or related fields
* Interest in testing and breaking highly performing, resilient, efficient, reliable and scalable systems
* Capability to independently learn new technologies and promote new ideas
* Advanced or fluent English
* Very good programming skills and knowledge of data structures
* Good knowledge in at least one scripting language, such as Python, Bash or Go.
Nice to have:
* Expertise in system architecture, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, and large-scale engineering challenges.
* Proficiency in system administration and Linux
* Understanding of web service technologies and cloud platforms and infrastructure
Your work experience should mirror the required and preferred skills mentioned.
*Great Place to Work 2017 (all segments), Você S.A. 2015 (all segments), 2016, 2017 (IT sector)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Database, Developer, SAP, ERP, Engineer, Technology, Engineering