Descrição da Vaga
The job description will be aligned with the TA.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a team member, you will participate in the development of cardiology solutions that are changing the way care is provided, and improving the quality of life for patients with cardiovascular disease.
You are responsible for
- Contributing to the creation and continuous improvement in the process of automation of tests:
- Encoding test scripts for automation;
- Generating data mass for execution of tests;
- Analyzing test run reports identifying improvements and creating relevant metrics;
- Preparation of environment to improve strategy for the execution of tests.
- Elaborating and maintain technical documentation.
- Contributing strategically:
- in the elaboration of the planning aiming at the quality and the term;
- with the analysis, identification, execution and documentation and suggestions for improvement in the test cases;
- in the process of testing in the development, fixes or improvements in software components;
- Encourage the agile mentality
- Be proactive in solving problems, suggesting / accompanying actions and improvements to the team
- Technical support, in relation to the processes of the department, to the other members of the team.
- Technical support, regarding the techniques and automation of tests, to the other members of the team.
- Work with different solutions in the business area
- Report identified situations to the responsible departments.
- Validate the correction of defects and customizations identified.
You are a part of
Based in Blumenau, will act as a Test Analyst for Philips’ activities in the Cardiology Informatics business. Has no direct reports and works closely with other Test Analysts, Programmers, and System Analyst. Reports directly to the Tests Supervisor.
To succeed in this role, you should have + years’ experience in the following:
- BA in any health-related field, information systems or computer science
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with development and/or maintenance of automated tests
- Good logic
- Experience as a test analyst or equivalent
- Team player and good organizational- and analytical skills
- Interactive, creative, pragmatic and goal oriented go-getter that takes initiatives in order to get result
- The English language is indispensable, as the team works in global projects interacting daily with teams from other countries like United States, Holland and India.
In return, we offer you
Philips offers a dynamic work environment experience in the continuously growing Health Tech market – with customers and consumers empowering you to initiate change across all levels of the organization.
Such environment brings the ideal conditions for an innovate-oriented person to succeed in this role. In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to lead these cultural/business improvements
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips Chronic Disease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .