Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We're looking for someone who has that mix of operational abilities to get stuff done, the grit and motivation that's needed to negotiate and bring out the best from our restaurant vendors, the innovation and creative thinking that's needed to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence needed to oversee a complex logistical operation and inspire teams of people.** **
What you'll do
- Work with the Uber Eats team, Product team, and Engineering to communicate product and process needs to deliver Uber Eats in your market
- Support local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns targeted both at the consumer and the restaurant partners
- Develop the business from ground up: work closely with different restaurants handling logistics and transport, helping restaurants optimize their supply chain and connecting their business with Uber's
- Run experiments: We're looking for people who are curious and passionate about solving problems! There will be many interesting opportunities ahead and we have a bent toward experimenting and finding unique solutions.
- Scale Uber Eats to new geographies through developing and sharing your experience
What you'll need
- Management level experience in operations, strategy, business development or a similar area
- Master's degree in science/engineering, economics, finance, management, social sciences, law or similar field (MBA a plus)
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with an execution oriented attitude
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing or retail is helpful
- Experience managing a team
- Entrepreneurial bent
- A passion for Uber Eats and growing the brand