Descrição da Vaga
Additional Locations: Brazil-PR-Curitiba
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
We’ve seen the difference that Innovative Medical Solutions can make in our lives and are committed to improving patient care and their well-being. We invite you to be a part of a diverse group of employees focused on advancing therapies and expanding into new global markets. We make every life we touch better through our dedication to meaningful innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for creativity, agility, and high performance.
Boston Scientific is currently seeking an exceptional Territory Manager I to join our winning team in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Work in line with corporate, regional and/or country sales strategies to plan, schedule and execute sales tactics in securing BSC product positioning, market penetration, training, and forecasting against market and sales plans. Reference marketing intelligence and research to properly strategize with sales team to capture and broaden BSC’s market share. Aid the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning and people management.
- Industry Knowledge: Responsible for providing continuous tools and education to group members to ensure up to date industry, competitor and product knowledge; Maintains knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, and others to challenge, modify and prioritize regional strategies; Collects data from their region on competitor’s sales tactics and prepares their team to counter them and keeps the marketing organization aware; Maintains awareness of industry trends and their impact on local/regional sales activities.
- Business Management: Monitors region sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation on all aspects of region management; Assists sales support/marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training or market research in planning and executing special projects; Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies; Develops and executes sales strategies and activities in conjunction with the Country Sales Manager; Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget; Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly, in consultation with the Country Sales Manager; Prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates.
- Sales Execution: Regularly travels out with each team member, at least 3 days per week, to ensure divisional strategies are fully implemented; Ensures effective territory management and account targeting is practiced in each territory; Conducts quarterly sales reviews with team and manager, adjusts strategies in accordance with Country requirements; Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program; Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills; Strong selling skills in front of the customer with others present and without taking over the sales process; Coaches others in the field on a disciplined selling model; Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies and implements aggressive sales growth; Develops and recommends expansion analysis of new field territories; Identifies & recommends promotion programs and materials to help support the sales plan & strategy; Actively supports corporate/divisional selling initiatives by proactively assisting in the training and influencing their team.
- Clinical Excellence: Maintains the skills and knowledge to sell the entire product line to all applicable buying influences and can differentiates each product line against the competitor’s products in front of the customer.
- Creative Economic and Value-Added Solutions: Identifies and develops working relationships with the economic buyer in their country/ regions key accounts; Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all products within the region; Creates a compete “bundle” of product and value-add services; Evaluates situations as they affect both the account/customer.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing ,Health or related areas. Preferred MBA in Sales or Marketing.
- Previous experience in medical devices
- Previous experience in Sales and/or Marketing
- Previous experience in people management and financial accuracy.
- Advanced English.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 388687
Job Segment: Medical, Medical Technology, Manager, Patient Care, Business Manager, Healthcare, Management