Descrição da Vaga
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
We're looking for someone who has that mix of operational abilities to get stuff done, the grit and motivation that's needed to negotiate and bring out the best from our restaurant vendors, the innovation and creative thinking that's needed to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence needed to oversee a complex logistical operation and inspire teams of people.** **
What you'll do
- Work with the Uber Eats team, Product team, and Engineering to communicate product and process needs to deliver Uber Eats in your market
- Support local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns targeted both at the consumer and the restaurant partners
- Develop the business from ground up: work closely with different restaurants handling logistics and transport, helping restaurants optimize their supply chain and connecting their business with Uber's
- Run experiments: We're looking for people who are curious and passionate about solving problems! There will be many interesting opportunities ahead and we have a bent toward experimenting and finding unique solutions.
- Scale Uber Eats to new geographies through developing and sharing your experience
What you'll need
- Management level experience in operations, strategy, business development or a similar area
- Master's degree in science/engineering, economics, finance, management, social sciences, law or similar field (MBA a plus)
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with an execution oriented attitude
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing or retail is helpful
- Experience managing a team
- Entrepreneurial bent
- A passion for Uber Eats and growing the brand