Descrição da Vaga
Territory Channel Manager SMB (TCM - SMB)
The Territory Channel Manager SMB (TCM - SMB) role is key to Microsoft's channel management strategy as part of the SMC/One Commercial Partner Organization in Brazil. The goal is to work within the Small Business (long tail) territory across managed or non-managed partners to maximize channel attach, channel revenue and renewals across customer success lifecycle. The role is designed to land programs, offers, incentives and Go-to-Market campaigns to ensure partner offerings are aligned to territory requirements as defined through the business priorities. The role will manage relevant priority Go-to-Market plays for customer acquisition acceleration and increase the partner ecosystem at scale. Further, the role should drive channel development plan and correction of errors in the defined territory to ensure partner attach and maximize revenue. The seniority of the role evidences Microsoft’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship by working closely with partner sales leadership. The outcome will be to maximize revenue, up-sell to cloud, drive cloud consumption and digital transformation in the territory.
* Manage the total partner revenue against the Small Business Territory.
* Connect customer territory to channel ecosystem across all partner segments and help land the Digital Consultants initiative.
Connect Territory to the Partner Ecosystem:
* Connects Co-Sell Ready partners from all partner segments to territory and executes relevant offerings in partnership with GTM
* Bridge & support P2P engagement as needed to drive revenue and consumption through partners
* Leads enablement and activation of reseller channel to execute all indirect campaigns & offers in partnership with Go-To-Market
Sales Development and Renewals:
* Coordinates with the PMA (Partner Marketing Advisor, on GTM Team) and the partner management team on priority plays for the Territory and is the catcher for the sales execution;
* Identify and land sales offers, incentives, surface customer wins for partner sell-with evidence,
* Ensure partners are upselling expiring licenses into cloud, driving partner led renewals across all license types through the channel, with CSP as hero motion.
* Work with distribution partners to ensure activation and acquisition of new resellers to expand Cloud customer installed base at scale.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
* 10+ years of experience - core sales, channel sales, SMB and scale model experience, business development.
* MS platform experience preferable
* Reasonable level of technical proficiency in order to understand partner ecosystem solutions
* Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
* Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
* Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
* Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
* Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
* Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.