Descrição da Vaga
- Works as a member of the testing team under general direction.
- Utilizing an appropriate testing methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing and executing test cases, test scripts, and test data for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs/constructs repeatable test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Defines, identifies, collects, and organizes detailed information relating to testing requirements.
- Analyzes requirements to ensure the planned testing activities meet project needs and expectations.
- Interacts with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
- Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Participates in testing discussion and contributes to process improvements.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree strongly preferred in Engineering or Computer Science
Knowledge and Skills:
- 6-12 months experience in developing and executing Test cases, Test scripts. Knowledgeable in testing and development methodologies. Good verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English. Knowledgeable in testing analysis and design, and test specifications to: develop test cases and scripts, develop test specifications, validate testing coverage, in order to develop test specifications.
- Proficient in testing processes and tools to: execute test cases and scripts, analyze test results, report on testing progress and results, facilitate defect resolution and document final test results in order to execute testing engagement. Knowledgeable of testing processes and testing metrics to: review test summary report, provide testing project feedback and archive testing assets in order to verify completion of testing.