Descrição da Vaga
Location: Rio de Janeiro / Barra da Tijuca
Language: English Fluent
Work Experience Background:
* Experience in relevant fields, especially project experience in FN products delivery;
* Familiar with TCP/IP network knowledge, and Network Communication Protocols (e.g. V5/SIP/H.248, etc.);
* Familiar with access network, e.g. xPON, xDSL, etc.
* Knowledge about Linux, Oracle or SQL Server;
* Experience in peer company would be preferred.
Activities and responsibilities:
* technical and engineering delivery of Fixed Network products (especially Access Network) in post-sales stage, include site survey, installation, commissioning, acceptance (PAC & FAC), maintenance, etc;
* Maintain the products in operating networks, include Software Upgrade, Equipment Inspection, Troubleshooting, and upgrade of difficult problems to headquarter expert;
üPerformance analysis of operating network, and technical data collection / summary;
* Communication with customers, relationship maintenance, coordination for the project progress;
* Technical support to pre-sales department, include bidding support for new projects, technical review, etc.
* Technical documents preparation in project implementation;
* Provide technical training to customers;
üOther temporary tasks assigned by department.