Descrição da Vaga
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Training Coordinator – Latin America. In this role, you will orchestrate the day to day operations of our Latin American training team.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
* Schedule training classes in locations across Latin America. This includes arranging venues, coordinating instructors, adding classes to systems and ordering training materials.
* Liaise with students to accept their registrations, confirm bookings and manage cancellations/changes.
* Manage inbound communications including customer concerns and compliments.
* Provide management information as required (e.g. forecasts, booking take-up, instructor utilization, course evaluation summaries, course sales, etc.).
* Assist as required with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions related to public and private onsite training and billing.
* Liaise with operations team to learn of updates to be made to internal website and submit those changes to website developer
* Work with operations team and curriculum development on obtaining course descriptions and updating them to the learning management system, internal website and course catalogue file · Assist the department head with expense processing.
This position is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
* Ability to communicate fluently in Portuguese and English.
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a team coordination position.
* Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
* Superior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SharePoint are desired.
* Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required.
* Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Accustomed to dealing with a high level of change in technology and products.
* Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
* Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
* Ability to write/speak Spanish
* Experience in tele-sales ideally in a training capacity
* Experience with Sales Marketing Campaigns
* Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
* Knowledge/Understanding of Cloud Computing and/or AWS will be considered a bonus.