Descrição da Vaga
Basic Function: The Technical Support Associate (TSA) is responsible for processing all incoming communications into the US Technical Support center, managing the distribution of license keys, managing customer access to secure support sites, and monitoring the MicroStrategy Community.
- Work in a strong team environment to provide unparalleled support to customers in a wide variety of industries
- Handle 20-30 calls per day from MicroStrategy customers, partners, and internal personnel
- Manage various Technical Support email inboxes, processing all incoming email communications
- Create and maintain online accounts for customers and partners to access secure MicroStrategy websites
- Process requests from customers and partners for new software license keys when new product versions are made generally available
- Issue software license keys and online accounts for new software transactions
- Coordinate schedules for 24x7 technical support rotations
- Work an adjusted shift schedule, possibly until midnight or later, on our last business day of each quarter to support the completion of processing all new software transactions
- Assist our users via email, forums, and social media channels in a variety of topics from account management and technical support
- Assist in the moderation of all user generated content
- Manage the duties of the designated community support moderators
- Keep all guidelines, help documents, and community information up to date
- Manage Technical Support social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media sites
- Create and deliver quarterly newsletters and other important announcements to Technical Support customers
- Administer and support critical Technical Support operations systems.
Required Experience and Skills: Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent user of productivity software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to multitask in a fast placed environment
- Ability to work well in an IT organizational environment with strong collaborative and team orientation
- Detail and process oriented, well organized with effective time management skills
- Management of virtual systems or other systems critical for support
- Java, HTML, XML/XSL, ASP technologies are a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Able to support MicroStrategy customers during their working hours.
Additionally experience with the following is preferred:
* Concepts for implementing an ETL process and data models
* Creation/Adaption of data models using e.g. SQL Developer Data Modeler
* Analyzing existing data structures and PL/SQL packages (e.g. with SQL Developer or TOAD)
* Knowledge of Oracle Database Concepts, e.g. Analytical Functions
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.