Descrição da Vaga
Technical Service Representative
Ecolab is looking for a Technical Service Representative to join its industry leading Nalco Water team. If you are a passionate, technical professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that supports water treatment applications for a variety of industries. In this position you will execute service plans in strategic district accounts, providing customers with problem solving support and generating high levels of customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- Join a large, growing company offering a competitive base salary and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment.
What You Will Do:
- Install, maintain and repair water treatment/filtration applications
- Perform technical services to chemical treatment equipment on clients’ premises in order to ensure efficiency and operability of the equipment
- Assist clients’ operations, in compliance with client and company´s safety regulations, in order to gauge response to the treatment program designed
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair service to company equipment in order to ensure the care and operation of equipment;
- Perform chemical control to company´s products used in clients’ premises to ensure that products are within the ranges established;
- Detect and report faults and/or product issues when they are outside established ranges, efficiently resolve issues, offering cost-effective alternatives as needed
- Perform stock checks of products on client’s premises in order to supply within the agreed time
- Perform equipment inspections to monitor the conditions of the equipment and the operation quality, issuing the corresponding reports
- Participate in meetings with the team in order to make improvements in customer service;
- Document and communicate completed services; providing clarity and value to the customer.
- Candidate must reside in: Rio de Janeiro/ RJ
- Technical or superior in instrumentation, electrical, automation, electromechanical or similar areas;
- Experience in electromechanical maintenance;
- Desirable course in electrical area;
- Desired experience with team supervision;
- English Desirable;.
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, freezing conditions and hot conditions;
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, use hands to finger, balancing, walking, standing, talk and hear;
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam.