Descrição da Vaga
Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, is looking for a Field Service Technician to join our industry leading Nalco Water team. If you are a passionate technical professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that supports water treatment applications for a variety of industries. In this position you will execute service plans in strategic district accounts, providing customers with problem solving support and generating a high level of customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and excellent benefits
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Provision of analytical services;
- Collect water and air samples from customers;
- Dispatch samples to Suzano plant;
- Customer service related to services;
- Follows the company's safety guidelines when conducting its activities;
- Ensure that processes relevant to your area are followed and that inputs are correct, consistent activities transformation works, and desired outcomes are achieved and process improvement as needed;
- Is committed to the Quality Management System and to making quality and customer satisfaction work;
- Candidate must reside in: São Paulo/ SP.
- High school diploma
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record;
- Must have the ability Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 30 kilograms chest high;
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces, freezing conditions and hot conditions;
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, balancing, walking, standing, talking and hearing.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam.
- Technical degree in chemistry;
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.