Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join our Platform team located in São Paulo, Brazil.
What is Nubank?
Nubank is a young company with a large ambition: revolutionize the lethargic financial services industry. In Brazil, since 2014 we have been actively servicing millions of clients with our mobile-controlled credit card product and digital bank account, and is the largest challenger bank in the world outside of Asia. We’re a technology-driven financial services Unicorn funded by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Tiger Global, Kaszek Ventures, and QED Investors. Nubank challenges an outdated and bureaucratic system by building a simple, safe, and 100% digital environment that delights our customers.
Shipping valuable features requires dealing with distributed systems, infrastructure, monitoring and observability, platform engineering and production microservices. Our engineers commonly rotate focus on these responsibilities. We consistently work with and explore new technologies, and thus value professionals who are open to learning new things, regardless of preexisting comfort zones.
About the role
As a TPM, you will work closely with the Platform Team in São Paulo, ensuring the delivery of complex technical projects with a large business impact. You will facilitate the planning and design of projects to address current and future business needs, anticipating and removing roadblocks, and maintaining stakeholder alignment. You will partner with a number of teams and business functions, including cross-functional product teams, engineers, data analysts, business analysts, etc. Your experience with large-scale operations platform systems and project management skills will be invaluable as you plan and facilitate the execution of evolving and maintaining infrastructure projects to support Nubank's rapid growth. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
The Platform Team
The Platform Team serves as a leverage point to the whole company, providing abstractions and tools that increase the organization efficiency when it comes to monitoring, infrastructure, architecture, messaging and scaling. This means that the platform team’s main clientele is the product teams. Being part of the Platform Team is having the opportunity of having a large business impact in Nubank.
What we are looking for
- 3 years of experience in technical program/project management
- Experience with large-scale platform systems and operations
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders from different fields
- Agile coaching background
- Background in software engineering a plus
You will fit well if
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented teams
- You are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- You embrace conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo
- You learn fast and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities
- You believe in building great products and doing great work
- You want to understand the big picture, to be held accountable and make a meaningful contribution with your work
- Competitive compensation package
- Participation in Nubank’s Stock Option Plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- A modern technology stack
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
- Relocation support
- Company events