Descrição da Vaga
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report. Understand why.
We are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US), we are one of the seven global application support centers for Atlassian products.
e-Core and Atlassian are growing and there's a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of exciting products and technologies like: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello . And let's not forget the amazing people: imagine being part of a multicultural team from all over the world, collaborating with people from Kuala Lumpur, Amsterdam, Austin, San Francisco, Sydney and more!
When Atlassian customers such as NASA, Tesla and Facebook need a solution to problems using these products, our team of support engineers is responsible for providing the technical solution aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for providing Atlassian's legendary customer service, making the best usage of Atlassian products.
During your day as a Technical Lead you will:
* Coach and mentor other support engineers to grow their technical and troubleshooting skills
* Be the "go to person" in your team by helping them solving the most complex issues and providing guidance for your colleagues
* Keep on top of new trends and technological novelties
* Be a multiplier, evaluating team training needs and leading training sessions
* Evaluate team operational performance and work on action plans, together with your manager
* Bring new ideas targeting continuous improvement and act in global projects and initiatives
* Influence product direction through customer feedback
As a Support Technical Lead you:
* Have 3+ years of work experience in a highly technical environment;
* Work experience in Java/J2EE troubleshooting;
* Have a broader knowledge about computer networks, databases, application servers, operational systems, and cloud solutions, having mastery on at least one topic;
* Have English language proficiency (written and verbal);
* Are great on explaining complex issues in a simple manner;
* Are great on sharing knowledge within the team;
* Are a continuous learner and love to work with cutting-edge technologies;
* Are motivated to solve complex issues and constantly seek to improve our way of work;
* Enjoy and actively participate in community forums, as well as in the product knowledge base;
* Are a combination of passion and persistence;
* Set high standards for yourself and your team;
* Are always improving yourself and our customer's experiences.
By joining us in the Server Platform you will:
* Be challenged to work with a variety of technical solutions (Windows/Linux, PostgreSQL/mySQL/Oracle, AWS/Azure, and many others), facing technically complex scenarios
* Work with mission critical solutions, running on our customer's infrastructure (cloud or on premises)
* Help the team scale by coaching, training and helping improve our processes and tools
Home office twice a week (optional).
We consider an additional positive if you have experience with Atlassian products.
Language: We are a Brazilian company. This description is written in English because English is an essential skill for this role. Also, because foreign candidates are very welcome to work with us!
* A e-Core é uma empresa que está aberta à diversidade. Aqui todas as aplicações são consideradas, independentemente de raça, cor, idade, religião, orientação sexual, nacionalidade de origem, deficiência ou qualquer outra característica.