Descrição da Vaga
As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with Google's largest and most strategic online publishers. As a liaison between clients and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines (such as Search, Mobile, Video and Commerce). From monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code, you are the resident expert that addresses partner needs. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management.
You are the engagement manager taking responsibility for the success of our largest Android partnerships. You lead deployments, optimize implementations and integrations to drive new business opportunities, and manage the overall technical aspects to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships. You are a creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, market-driven environment. You should be a self-motivated individual looking to solidify Google's strategic partnerships on Android.
Whether working with next-gen chipset manufacturers or emerging market telcos, Google's Android Partner Engineering team helps solve some of the toughest mobile technology problems. We work with teams throughout Google to develop solutions for strategic partners around the globe. We maintain crucial relationships with and build technical solutions for our long-term partners who are making Android into a world-changing platform. But we're just getting started.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Identify, drive, and optimize the business flow from new business opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience in the mobile/CE/embedded space, and experience with Internet technologies.
* Experience working with embedded systems. Experience with Linux kernel, device driver APIs, chipset, and Android.
* Ability to speak and write in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Skills in scripting languages, particularly Python and shell.
* Track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
* Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
* Strong sense of ownership and a proactive can-do attitude.
* Excellent communication and project management skills.