Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams of Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Lead, motivate, and develop team leads to deliver on operational KPIs
- Guide Team Leads, and develop them into people managers. Will be managing Team Leads, who will each be managing up to 10 people. These team members are at the forefront of our business, answering our community's questions and tending to their needs
- Work cross-functionally with various supporting teams (such as Quality Assurance, Training, Site Analytics) to ensure your teams are delivering exceptional customer experiences and meeting service level requirements
- Analyze the performance of your teams and provide constructive feedback to Team Leads on a consistent basis
- Be a Subject-Matter Expert (SME) on your team's processes and policies
- Nurture continuous process improvement to deliver a excellent experience every time, all the time
- Manage enforcement of policies, including attendance; create and distribute reports to COE management, provide Senior Leadership with daily snapshots of team's performance; escalate issues to Senior Leadership as necessary
- Develop new support processes and help designing teams with new skills required based on new LOBs in the COE
- Willingness to work weekends and occasional holidays, in an operational 24/7 environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide through challenging situations
- Leading by example - maintain a positive, can-do attitude and encourage others to do the same
- Proven ability to manage effectively, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide through challenging situations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Comfortable delivering tough feedback - you'll need to tune into CSRs' performance, give reinforcing feedback where necessary, and offer critical feedback for growth opportunities as they arise
- Optimistic leadership: You have an enthusiastic attitude and are passionate about making magic for our Community. You view every support interaction as a chance to impact our riders and driver partners in a positive way
- Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture, the person will also be able to manage ambiguity with their sleeves rolled up, and possess a preparedness to get involved.
What You'll Need
- 6+ months in current position (internal applicants)
- 3+ years management exp in customer support;
- Must have solid customer service skills
- Must have solid verbal and written communications skills
- Must have flexibility to work during any hours of operation
- Must have proficiency in: ability to use E-mail, extended e-mail functions, word processing.