Descrição da Vaga
Brazil, São Paulo
Apply now! Print
* Job facts
As a Tax Manager you will face the challenge of ensuring the successful implementation and management of tax plans for greater agility and organizational effectiveness, prioritizing tax obligations and complying with high compliance standards, aiming at competitiveness and contribution to the Roche Group's businesses (Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics and Diabetes Care). You must rely on good market practices and ensure alignment with global and regional initiatives, besides ensuring up-to-date knowledge on relevant tax legislation, managing tax litigation (judicial and administrative) and directing the performance of specific controls. Your main responsibilities will be:
* Managing and carrying out the tax planning related to the company's activities, monitoring changes in tax legislation and jurisdictions, obtaining and providing opinions to the board of directors;
* Managing Tax Compliance activities and providing internal advice to all business areas of the company in matters related to the tax area. Carrying out the monitoring of the history of actions implemented regarding the reduction or fulfillment of tax obligations, by analyzing the risks involved pursuant to legislation updates, in order to take actions with the purpose of mitigating risks in the processes involved;
* Managing and complying with municipal, state and federal tax inspections by preparing and providing documentation, holding meetings with tax officials and public agents in order to provide clarifications regarding compliance with legislation and seeking to avoid litigation and tax disputes;
* Being in charge of the implementation and management of new tax obligations, keeping in touch with responsible areas such as IT, HR and others, in line with the Tax area, in addition to providing support to the headquarters, whenever requested;
* Conducting the management and planning of transfer pricing of imported products and inputs together with the Controllership and Accounting areas, analyzing future sales forecasts and specific taxation to ensure optimization of the tax burden and compliance with relevant legislation;
* Developing the planning and conducting training related to the tax area for various areas of the company, assisting external audits by providing clarification on internal processes, as well as on litigation, in order to ensure awareness of the risks involved in the processes and their due provisions. Participating in the Tax Group of SINDUSFARMA as a representative of the company.
* Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are a professional with a strong analytical ability and ability to plan, negotiate and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams. You have a complete superior training preferably with a Graduate degree and/or MBA and advanced English. You have experience in tax legislation (ICMS, PIS/COFINS, IRPJ, CSLL, Transfer Pricing), basic accounting, tax accounting, civil procedure, drafting of legal documents. Other qualifications you will bring are:
* Solid tax and tax benefits experience, having held management positions demonstrating strong changes/projects management skills in a multicultural and matrix-based environment.
* Ability to think and translate local, regional or global strategies into feasible plans focusing on results and with an entrepreneurial mindset.
* Experience in management and development of teams with analytical, organizational and related skills in tax management.
* Excellent communication skills in Portuguese and English, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence.
* Who we are
Roche Pharma Brazil has approximately 1,300 employees. Its factory is a Centre of Excellence for Latin America. Currently holds the 5th place in the overall global ranking. In Brazil it is the largest pharmaceutical company in the hospital marketIn 2013 received two major awards, the Great Place to Work and “The Best Pharmaceutical” by EXAM Magazine.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
* Job facts
* Location Brazil, São Paulo
* Function Finance
* Subfunction Tax & Insurance
* Schedule Full-time
* Job level Manager with Direct Reports
* Job type Regular Employee
* Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
* Posted since 2017/12/14
* Posted until 2017/12/21
* Job-ID 00455017
- Get in touch
Recruiter 3719 - 4566
3719 - 4566
* You could also like these jobs
Italia, Lombardia, Monza
(Sr) Internal Controller
China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Slovenia, Slovenia, Ljubljana