Descrição da Vaga
About P &G
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States. It is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries where its brands are sold. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. It has been in Brazil since 1988, with the mission of improving people's lives now and for future generations, always bringing innovation and the best products to consumers.
*Why work at P &G?
* At P&G, the development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we leverage the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of P&G management. In addition, diversity is very important for P&G: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers around the world. Therefore, working at P&G is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world.
* Perform activities related to Manaus Free Trade Zone tax compliance (SPED FISCAL, CIAP, DAM, SUFRAMA and SEPLAN Industrial Indicators, payment of taxes, Municipal Tax Returns, among others), including the renewal of tax certificates and licenses, and attending tax audits. It is the point of contact with the various areas of the plant to solve tax-related issues in the day-to-day of the site, complying to P&G local policies as well as the legal requirements.
* Competitive salary;
* Life insurance;
* Dental plan;
* Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
* Transportation benefit: parking lot, shuttle or transportation voucher;
* Health insurance;
* Activities of our wellness program
City: Amazonas, Manaus
**Qualification- Desirable experience in SAP system
* Intermediate-Advanced Excel
* Graduated in Administration, Economics, Finances or Accounting
* Good mastery in the English language and MS Office tools
* Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams
* Strong strategic analysis thinking skills
* Ability to lead change and drive innovation
* Operate with discipline
**At least 2 years
Finance & Accounting