Descrição da Vaga
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Tax & Value Added Tax
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
* As Tax Analyst fo GO you will responsible to execute routine daily deliverables related to tax compliance obligations and tax accounting across the region;
* Gather documentation within defined timelines;
* Tax analyst takes direction from a team leader.
* Prepare Monthly Income tax computation, ensuring that Income Tax Prepayments are properly made;
* Control & update Excess Income Tax Credits and Unduly Payments;
* Prepare/Amend (when needed) the annual Income Tax Return (ECF);
* Guarantee properly accounting records and perform the accounting reconciliation activities following the applicable GE' internal policy;
* Assist in the analysis of tax documents for accuracy using thorough and in-depth knowledge of tax regulations;
* Apply comprehensive accounting knowledge to effectively analyze tax reports and to determine and communicate the impact of applicable taxes (domestic, foreign, deferred);
* Ensure the adequacy of the business' tax reporting processes by evaluating relevant policies and procedures for efficiency and transparency;
* Collaborate with finance and business operations personnel to resolve any problems;
* Attend internal and external auditors, as well as Tax Authorities audits by interacting with Corporate Tax and Business Tax team along the Tax audits process supporting the data gathering.
* BS in Accounting or Business Administration;
* Minimum of 5 years of tax or accounting experience;
* Comprehensive knowledge of the country tax system including the local documentation and filing requirements;
* Experience of audit & tax process, ability to work with external auditors and tax advisors;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
* English will be considered a plus.
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
* Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions;
* Adaptable/flexible: open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances;
* Ability to work independently;
* Results oriented;
* Demonstrated effective organization skills and attention to detail;
* Strong analytical skills Organization and time management skills;
* Strong interpersonal and team building skills;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills;
* Orientation towards process improvement.