Descrição da Vaga
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of :
Talent Management Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Support to drive the Talent Management (TM) processes: across Brazil Geography
- Deploy HR programs (Talent Review and Performance Cycles)
- Interface with and Coach HR Business Partners and Managers on Talent Management concepts and processes
- Build and control analytics (KPI's) for the process
- Coordinate and consolidate the preparation of reports using Applicant Tracking System (Workday)
- Support coordinating activities (large number of follow-ups to conduct) and be the liaison with country Talent Management
University Degree, ideally majoring in Business Administration.
Minimum 2 years of experience in Administrative areas, with preference (but not exclusively) for broad-based experience;
Previous experience (work, internship) in big companies
Ability to analyse and synthesize, Numerical ability, use of technology, rigor, excellent communication skills, team work and cooperation, conceptual and analytical reasoning
English - Full proficiency mandatory
Portuguese – Would be a strong asset
Spanish – As a plus.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients' needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.