Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
As our Talent Attraction Analyst , you will own the recruiting process front to end to keep growing our A-talent team. Partnering with hiring managers and team members, you will design and execute strategies to hire tech and non-tech candidates, and provide them with thoughtful insights about what it is like to work with us.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because  we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and  if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
- Experience recruiting top talent for fast-paced companies
- Experience in full-cycle (screening, interviewing and closing) recruiting, in-house or agency/executive search
- Experience with a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience recruiting for tech companies preferred (or you need to be tech savvy and really understand our product and vision)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package
* Good health and dental plan
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
* Fuel or public transportation allowance
* Subsidy to sports practicing
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people